There are many streaming online websites available. Some are very well-known like stream east, queenslandsmax, and peacock. Peacock is an American top video streaming service. Own and operated by Television and NBC Universal. A Subsidiary of Comcast. The service launched on July 15, 2020.
However, if you want to end your subscription to Peacock for any reason or switch from a premium to a free plan, we will explain how to cancel Peacock on desktop and mobile devices in this article.
Quick Overview of Peacock Tier
Peacock is a streaming service available in the USA and several other countries like Great Britain, Ireland, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy.
You can try Peacock for free if you live in one of these countries. Otherwise, you will need to use a VPN for access.
Peacock has three basics plan for streaming services which are mentioned below.
- The free tier contains only selected content.
- Next, peacock premium. $5/monthly fees with unlimited content and supported by ads.
- $10 per month free from ads with unlimited content.
How to Cancel Peacock with a Web Browser
You can take three steps to cancel your subscription with Peacock via a web browser.
- The first step is contacting the customer service team by phone or email. They will be able to assist you with pausing your subscription and updating any account details.
- Visit the company’s website, where you can find information about cancellations and other support services.
: Log in to the peacock website
: Click on the account profile
: In the Account setting, Select change plan. Your current plan will also show here.
: If you want to convert free plan is also available.
: Click on change plan to cancel your peacock subscription.
You will receive a confirmation mail of peacock subsection cancellation. In this email, the date will also be mentioned when the subscription will be ended.
- Suppose you’re having trouble canceling your subscription on your own. In that case, you can contact a professional subscription cancellation service to help you navigate the process quickly and easily.
Whatever method you choose, act quickly and follow the official procedure for canceling your Peacock subscription.
Otherwise, you could be stuck paying for a service you no longer need or use.
How to Cancel Peacock Subscription from Mobile Devices?
Like other popular streaming services like stream east, Peacock is also available on mobile devices. Native apps for mobile devices are available on Android and iOS, so in this section, we will cover the cancellation process for Android and iOS mobile.
How to Cancel Peacock subscription on Android
In addition to using your phone’s browser to manage your subscriptions, there’s a native Peacock app for Android. But we will not use the app to cancel the subscription. Instead, we’ll use Google Play:
- Open the Google Play app and go to your profile.
- Select Payments and Subscriptions, then press Subscriptions.
- In the list of active subscriptions, find Peacock and tap it
- Press Cancel Subscription to cancel Peacock Premium on your phone.
Like iOS, managing subscriptions on Android only works if you subscribe through the mobile app. If you used the Website to create your Peacock Account, you would need to use the Website, as explained above, to cancel payments and manage your subscription.
How to Cancel Peacock Subscription on iOS
It’s straightforward to upgrade or downgrade your subscription through the iOS app on your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how to do it in a few simple steps, but keep in mind in this way you can only cancel Peacock.
- Open ‘Apple App Store and sign in using your Apple ID.
- Find the Subscriptions section and press Manage.
- Find Peacock in the list, tap Edit and choose Cancel Subscription.
Like any other subscription service, Peacock is not very complicated to cancel. Please note that cancellation means disabling further payments. You will not be refunded the last payment you made to Peacock.
But at least you don’t completely lose access to the service when you cancel, which is an advantage of Peacock over more popular services like Netflix.