WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world, with over 1.5 billion monthly active users. As such, it’s no surprise that WhatsApp clone apps have become increasingly popular.
Clone apps allow users to create an exact copy of someone else’s WhatsApp, including their conversations, messages, and media. Cloning someone’s WhatsApp is a process that can be done in 5 minutes or less. In this blog post, we will show you how to do it. Cloning someone’s WhatsApp is illegal, so please use this information responsibly!
In today’s age, it’s essential to be aware of the potential risks of cloning someone’s WhatsApp account. With just a few clicks, anyone can clone someone else’s WhatsApp and gain access to their messages.
This can be a great way to keep tabs on someone or spy on them. You can also use this method to hack into someone’s WhatsApp account and read their messages. While this may seem relatively harmless to snoop on someone, it can have serious consequences.
Suppose you clone someone’s WhatsApp without their knowledge. In that case, you may violate their privacy and open yourself up to legal trouble. So, while cloning a WhatsApp account may seem like a harmless way to get information, it’s important to be aware of the potential risks before you do so.
3 Ways to Clone Someone’s WhatsApp in 5 Minutes
You’re in luck if you’ve been wondering how to clone someone’s WhatsApp. We’ll show you three different ways to do it in just five minutes or less. So let’s get started!
The first way to clone someone’s WhatsApp is by using a dedicated cloning app. There are a few different options out there. Still, our favorite is WhatsWeb for WhatsApp (available for both Android and iPhone).
This app lets you mirror any WhatsApp account onto your device, including all chats, messages, and media. Plus, it doesn’t require root access on Android or jailbreak on iPhone, so it’s pretty easy to set up.
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to use WhatsWeb for WhatsApp:
- First, download and install the app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Once it’s installed, open the app and tap “Scan QR Code.”
- Now, go to WhatsApp on the device you want to clone and tap the three dots in the top right corner. From there, select “WhatsApp Web/Desktop.”
- A QR code will appear on your screen – just point your phone at it so that WhatsWeb can scan it.
And that’s it! Now you should see a mirrored version of the other person’s WhatsApp on your screen. Any messages they send or receive will show up in real-time, and you can even reply to them from within the app.
Hint: There are a few things to keep in mind, however. First, WhatsWeb only works with one WhatsApp account at a time – so if you want to spy on multiple people, you’ll need to clone their accounts one at a time.
Second, the other person will be able to see that you’re using WhatsWeb on their device (although they won’t be able to see your phone number or any of your messages). So if you don’t want them to know you’re spying on them, you’ll need to be careful about how you use the app.
If you want to take a more high-tech approach, you can use a spying app. This is an excellent option if you want to be able to track someone’s WhatsApp activity without them knowing. Spying apps are also great for tracking other activities on the phone, like calls, texts, location, and more.
There are plenty of spying apps, but we recommend using mSpy. mSpy is one of the market’s most popular and reliable spying apps. Plus, it’s very easy to use – even if you’re not tech-savvy.
To use mSpy to clone someone’s WhatsApp:
- First, you need to purchase a subscription from mSpy. You can choose between a Basic and Premium subscription, depending on how many features you want to use.
- Once you have your subscription, you’ll need to create an account and log in.
- Next, you’ll need to install the mSpy app on the target phone. This process is very simple and only takes a few minutes.
- Once the app is installed, you can start tracking all WhatsApp activity on the target phone – including messages, calls, and more.
You can view this activity from anywhere by logging into your mSpy account from any web browser.
The third way to clone a WhatsApp account is by using MAC Spoofing. MAC Spoofing allows you to change your device’s MAC address so that it appears you are using the same device as the person you are cloning. This method requires root access and is a bit more technical than the other methods.
Here’s how to do it:
- Find out the MAC address of the target device. You can do this by going into the settings menu and selecting “about phone” or “about device.” The MAC address will be listed under “wireless LAN” or “Wi-Fi”.
- Change your MAC address to the MAC address of the target device. You can do this by going into the settings menu and selecting “change MAC address”.
- You will need to restart your device once you have changed your MAC address.
- Now that you have restarted your device, you need to connect to the same Wi-Fi network as the target device.
- Now open WhatsApp and verify your number. You should now be able to clone the WhatsApp account of the person whose MAC address you used.
If you are having trouble with any of these steps, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that you have root access on your device. Without root access, you will not be able to change your MAC address.
Another thing you can try is using a different cloning method. There are a few other methods that you can use to clone WhatsApp, so if one doesn’t work, try another.
You should now be able to clone someone’s WhatsApp account in just a few minutes. With these methods, you can read their messages, see their contact list, and even send messages from their account. Be careful with this power, as it can be used for good or evil. Thanks for reading!