With the emergence of web-based applications, the need to record computer screens has become increasingly popular.
If you are looking for a screen recorder for your Windows PC, many options are available on the market.
But, not all of them work with all versions of Windows, and some don’t even support all Windows versions (especially Windows 10).
Windows 10 users may be familiar with the built-in screen recorder called Snipping Tool, but the quality isn’t good enough for editing and uploading to YouTube.
In this post, we are going to list some of the most recommended screen recording software that can help you to record high-quality video without having to rely on Microsoft’s software.
Related Topic: Top 5 Data Recovery Software To Use In 2022
3 Best Screen Recording Software in 2022
1. iTop Screen Recorder
iTop Screen Recorder is a free screen recorder software. It lets you record whatever is on your computer’s screen as a video file.
You can use it to record lectures, presentations, webinars, tutorials, and more.
This software allows you to capture the content on your desktop. There are two ways to use it.
The first way is to open the iTop Screen Recorder and start recording. You can then move the cursor around the screen and record everything that you want.
After recording, you can trim the video to the exact length that you want.
The second way is to use the recording timeline feature. You can set the length of the recording at the beginning and end of the video.
- Helps users to record any area of the screen without any hassle.
- Records videos in 1080p and 4K HD videos
- Allows users to record lectures, gaming videos, and much more.
- Comes with advanced built-in editing features.
2. Camtasia Screen Recording Software
Camtasia is one of the best software suites for creating and recording screencasts.
It is designed for those who make online videos as well as those who make tutorials.
If you want to create screencasts for your website or blog, you should use this software.
You can record your screen and voice and you can edit it with different effects and transitions.
Camtasia allows you to share your screencasts with others via social media, YouTube, Vimeo, and email. You can even embed your screencast into a web page.
Camtasia allows you to make an audio-only screencast as well. You can use it to show someone how to do something with your computer or show them something.
- Its wide range of templates makes it easy for you to record the video you want.
- This software helps you to create and edit YouTube videos effortlessly.
- It allows students to create assignment videos in less time.
- This software comes with a quick drag-and-drop editor that helps you to edit videos with multiple features.
3. Nvidia ShadowPlay Screen Recorder
With Nvidia ShadowPlay, you can record videos while playing games, recording video chats, and even taking screenshots.
You can use the videos you record with ShadowPlay to share with your friends and upload them on the web.
You can make short videos of your gameplay or tutorials on how to play games. You can use this to make a tutorial for a game you want to teach.
You can use this to record any of your gameplay. You can capture your favorite moments, which can be used as a video tutorial or a guide for other players.
This is a great tool for anyone who plays games. It allows you to capture your gameplay and then save it to your computer.
- It makes it quite easy to record gaming videos without any hurdles.
- Saves videos of superior quality in less time.
- It allows you to create 15-second GIF videos for different social media platforms.
- This software allows users to live stream their gameplay on YouTube and Facebook.
There are different ways to record a screen in windows. All of the above software have their own unique features and benefits.
You can use a screen recorder by iTop as it comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
The Camtasia screen recording software is best for recording and saving screencasts.
You can also use Nvidia ShadowPlay as it is popular among games for recording gaming videos with multiple unique features.